Daisy 840 Black Grizzly B
When young shooters are ready to elevate their shooting skills, the single-pump Model 840B is the ideal choice. Use as a single-shot pellet rifle or a 350-shot BB repeater.
- Single-stroke pneumatic--needs just one pump
- Ideal for shooters 10+ (with adult supervision)
- Easy pumping effort
- Shoots .177 pellets or steel BBs
- Holds 350 steel BBs and is a repeater; single-shot with pellets
- Adjustable rear sight + blade & ramp front sight make it easy to acquire targets
- Receiver made of tough engineering resin
- Synthetic, wood-grain stock with checkering
- 3/8" dovetail grooves makes it easy to mount a scope or dot sight
- Ideal for plinking, paper targets & training new shooters
Caliber: .177" Max Velocity: 350fps
- Loudness: 2-Low-Medium
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Barrel Length:19.07"
- Overall Length: 36.80"
- Capacity: 350 round(s)
- Barrel: Smooth bore
- Front Sight: Blade and Ramp
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Scopeable: 11mm dovetail
- Trigger adj.: Single-stage
- Apprx. Trigger Pull: 6.50 lbs
- Buttpad: None
- Suggested for: Plinking & target practice
- Action: Bolt-action
- Powerplant: Single-stroke pneumatic
- Safety: Manual
- Repeater: Repeater
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Never shoot steel BBs at hard objects
Single-stroke pneumatic guns can use only one pump. If you try to put in more than one pump, the second pump will remove the air the first pump put in.